The Structural Pest Control Section of the NCDA&CS’s Structural Pest Control and Pesticides Division regulates the structural pest control industry and the use of pesticides in and around structures*. They also license individuals that provide structural pest control services to the public.
- NCDA&CS – Structural Pest Control Section Website
- Pesticide applicator certification and licensing information
- Structural Pest Control Law & Rules
- Pesticide disposal assistance
* Note – This excludes the application of pesticides for controlling weeds and insect pest of ornamentals and turf which is regulated by the Pesticides Section of the Structural Pest Control & Pesticides Section..